It's a pleasure that many like to enjoy in the company of like-minded individuals and our local R.A.T. Packs exist to find great riding experiences that stimulate the senses - brilliant roads, stunning scenery and great atmosphere.
R.A.T stands for Riders Association of Triumph and is a collection of like-minded individuals who share a passion for riding Triumphs. R.A.T is supported by dealerships and Triumph and exists to find great riding experiences that stimulate the senses - brilliant roads, stunning scenery and great atmosphere.
For all R.A.T meets, events and ride outs the following rules exist:
- Individuals are fully responsible for their own actions.
- All riders participate in the ride at their own risk.
- Bikes must be road legal.
- All riders will conduct themselves in accordance with the law.
- Rides will leave at the promptly at the designated ride time. Please make sure:
- You must arrive 15 minutes before hand for a quick briefing and any extra information.
- Your bike has enough fuel to make it to the first fuel stop.
- R.A.T is all about the joys of riding a motorcycle thus, non-Triumphs are still welcome.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride.
Second Rider Drop-Off System
The Exeter RAT rides follow the “Drop-Off System” to navigate the route due to the number of bikes attending. It’s a simple method of marking the route and it means that even if you lose sight of the rider in front, you simply maintain a straight ahead course until you see a member of the group marking a junction. Remember who is in front of you!
The drop-off system works as follows